Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

No more personal posts!

So it's been brought to my attention that I am getting too personal on my blog and no body cares... apparently I just need get off of the blogging world b/c I'm ALL ABOUT ME!!!! So to CRUELla.... here is your non-personal post.

I just finished my 4th year of teaching kindergarten.
In those 4 years, I have loved 80+ students and taught them to be kind, supportive of one another and that there is someone who loves them--- ME. (Selfish)...
I spent a week in Haiti and loved on orphans and taught a 4th grade class teaching them about Jesus. SO SELFISH. I know....
I have a niece, who I ADORE. And will babysit her for free anytime my sister and brother in law asks- no questions ask.... FOR FREE. (Again... how can I be so selfish!)
The majority of the things I create, I share for FREE. (Sickening, right?)
This personal post you speak of... that NO ONE cares about.... happened to be about my grandfather who passed away and left behind his wife, 11 children and their spouses, over 30 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren. I'm pretty sure THEY CARE.

So when you want to write a cruel and hurtful email to someone... here's a little suggestion. Don't include your SCHOOL email. B/c in this day and age... it's pretty easy to find out who you are. Which it was. Just sayin....

OH... and one more piece of advice... don't send them to me. ;) If you don't like what I write. That's fine. Don't read it. You are a grown woman, so act like one. Sending emails like that is so childish and mean. Hope you're proud of yourself.

PEACE.

14 comments:

  1. Good for you! Keeping on writing your super "selfish" posts because I enjoy reading them!! :)

    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff just irks me. I LOVE reading personal posts, it connects all of us to each other. So keep on posting and (insert cuss word)to the person who is a coward and can't post their hatred for all of us to see!

    Janine
    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry someone made you feel bad! As a non-blogging teacher I love reading the personal stories of blogging teachers...it helps me remember that along with being super hero teachers who think of and create wonderful things I have never thought of...they are real people just like me! I have learned so much and changed my teaching for the better because of my 'teacher blog friends' and it is fun to read about their lives both in and out of the classroom. I hope you keep posting whatever you feel like and if you lose one reader because of it, just know there are still many of us left!

    Kari :)
    karianne1120@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kelly...I love your selfish posts :)
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica you ROCK! Another "selfish" thing your doing (whenever I get a chance to meet up with you) is letting me borrow your weedeater. I mean, heck. We barely know each other and your being a friend! So to you Cruella... get to know someone before you start talking. Or just simply don't read the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that someone wrote something so horrible about your posts. That is just disgusting! Keep on writing about ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!! It is your blog, and if they don't want to read it...GO AWAY! I think that you have an adorable blog...keep it up!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pity that people do not appreciate all that blogging teachers & other bloggers do - this is YOUR blog & you can do with it what you wish. I love getting to know other people, which is part of it. If they only want the teacher stuff, they can always look at your FIND IT FAST area over to the right and skip right to that, if that is what they wish. It saddens my heart that there are so many negative folks & not just that they are negative, they feel comfortable trying to bring others down with them... :( Really, they should be THANKING you for all your hard work on here... You have a super cute site - which is probably what the problem is - they are probably just jealous of it!

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I am sorry that your time and generosity has been labeled as selfish. Please continue your blog posts as you always have, I am pretty sure they have had more of a positive influence on so many more people than the one person who has nothing better to do than be jealous of all that you are.
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  9. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I feel you, girl!!! Why do people feel the need to say such mean things!?! I've gotten some mean ones too since I started blogging. I've learned that there's always going to be someone out there that doesn't like what you say or do. It's a BLOG, people!!! Our blogs belong to US and we can write WHATEVER we want on them....ummmmm...I'm pretty sure that's what a blog is for!! Love you, Jessica!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! Please do not let someone hurt your spirit! Love your response/post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is YOUR blog you can do whatever the heck you want with it. Don't listen to haters. There will always be people who are just trying to bring others down. If she doesn't want to read about your personal life there's this great thing on computers called the scroll button. Move on and get on with your life lady. ugh.

    You rock. The end.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's ridiculous!!! Keep rocking girlie!! And you know what? I'm glad you responded. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all Cruella. Big hugs your way Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. People can be so mean! And to think people like that are teaching children and influencing their lives everyday! Sickening! Anyhow, you are awesome and I love reading your blog! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing all that you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG.....I was going to tell you maybe it was a spam email. SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.