Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Winter Penguin Counting to 20 freebie!

Hey ya'll! It's been forever! I just created this little goodie to help my preschoolers practice counting! I've decided to share it as a freebie since I'm too lazy to upload stuff to TPT anymore (It's a process ya'll!) So you're in luck! Here are some penguin counting (ten frame) cards you can print, cut, and laminate. It includes numbers to 0-20.


Here is a recording sheet to go with the counting cards in case you need one for a center!

2 comments:

  1. This a a great writing this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog,. Its so vivid, colourful and full of life. You are really doing an amazing job here dear. Please keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.