Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Peek at my Week: First Week of Kindergarten '14


Today I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten to share my plans for our first full week of school! You'll notice that I have weekly skills that I post in my classroom. This is required by my school. So we decide what we want our kids to be able to do independently (having "the end in mind") and create our lesson plans/activities to help them get there for the week. I do question the kids on several different skills (even though I'm assessing them on author/illustrator, I will still ask questions as we read on key details, discuss unknown words, etc.)  I'm not fancy and have all the fun clipart, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9N1Un7r4IGdTUY1WjFTdjlkdDg/edit?usp=sharing

I will try and post pictures later this week of the activities we are doing! Most of the name activities are from Deanna Jump's unit: Math & Literacy Fun with Names. Also, I should note that we will not start RTI in kindergarten until middle of September, which is why I have some fun name activities in it's place for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lesson plans. This would be of sure help for the students planning their lessons for the coming new session.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.