Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School Night, Organization & First Week of School!

Hey all! It's been a busy and fun week in my classroom! I've been coming home late and zonking out every night this week! I wanted to share a few things I did for our Back to School Night. 


My classroom ready for the kiddos and families.
My adorable hallway display. Got the bird templates and idea from one of my FAVORITES: Life in First Grade!
And I had this cute little tour made by Katie over at Little Warriors for the kids to get familiar to our room. It was a hit!


I found this ADORABLE freebie on Crazy for First Grade and had to use it! All the goodies listed were inside the bag and each kiddo got to take one home. They loved it!
Ever year, on first 1/2 day I go over a powerpoint presentation with the families and talk about the kindergarten/school expectatations. I gave the ppt a new look and LOVE how it turned out!

Last week I promised that I would post a few more organizational things I do in my classroom....


My bestie/next door neighbor at school had this great idea of using scrapbook paper to "pretty-up" my drawers! These help keep me organized and sit right next to my teacher station.


Updated the backgrounds for how I post my standards. (Frames are from the Dollar Tree)


My version of the teacher toolbox! I LOVE it! I made a smaller one for my office and made it pink. =)

And finally, here a few ADORABLE crafts we made during our first week of school! We did these during our small group/guided reading time since they need a lot of assistance. All of these crafts can be found in Deanna Jump's Literacy and Math Fun with Names unit.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.