Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Music in the Classroom

I wanted to share these adorable little songs that I discovered last year that my kids loved! When we would come inside from recess and take a drink break, we'd sing a few of these songs while everyone had their turn... the first song is my favorite! Anyone have any favorite songs they found on youtube I should check out?

Open Shut Them

Bingo

Ten in the Bed
 

Following Directions song
   

Here are some songs we would sing during morning meeting! I personally love the first one! =)  

Alphabet Song (We also sang the individual sound songs as well during phonics time!)  

 Vowel Bat
   

This is one we would sing first thing in the morning! 
 

Letter Sound song by Jack Hartmann  

During math, we would sing these songs...


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jessica! Thanks for all the darling song ideas. I love music in my classroom too. These will be a GREAT addition.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos ATE UP the 3D Shape song! They sang it ALL the time! Thanks for the new songs! Can't wait to get them downloaded!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this... it is perfect for English Language Learners. I just posted a link to your blog at my Facebook Group: ESL/EFL Preschool Teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.