Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

More classroom photos 2013-14

I have a few more photos to share with you today! I can say that I'm officially done with setting up my classroom as of today! Hooray- I've never been DONE before Open house before! I forgot to take a picture of the hallway display that is ready for the kids' first piece of work! I'll try to remember to get a picture tomorrow. =) I plan on getting everything ready for the first few days of school the rest of the week... with two school in-services Thursday and Friday morning. (They should be good ones!) I'm so pumped for this year! I look forward to seeing everyone's classroom photos as they get into their rooms!

I will still need to do things with the kids names' once I get my roster on Friday...  mailboxes, nametags, desktags, folders, etc. But not stressing about it just yet! I plan on adding my job chart and standards to TPT as freebies by the end of the week if anyone is interested. =)

Here are the pictures..
Where I will post our standards each day--- they are in frames from the dollar tree =)

View with my new daily target boards... LOVE <3

Put some headers up on this board...

My favorite board =) Bumble bees inspired by First Grader, at last!

Got this baby organized!!!! =)

My new job chart!!! LOVE it! =)

5 comments:

  1. Your room looks great. I just wish I could say mine was ready. Maybe by the end of the day. One can only hope.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots! My classroom has a polka dot theme, too!4

    Andrea
    i-heart-kindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I'm hoping to be finished this week too! I love the color of your walls...so calming!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't just know how to start am just short of word's Due to the help of Dr ogudugu,This Dr ogudugu has brought back happiness into my life that i have lacked for year,My name is Warda Mark am from the United State of America,Am just so happy today and today has been the happiest day of my life and this happiness has brought me joy and am so happy,Because Dr Ogudugu brought back my lover kelvin into my arms without any delay,After my lover left me for good 2years,i was in deep pain and always thinking because i truly loved kelvin,Until a faithful day listen to the radio due to tiredness,Then in which i had a lady shouting in happiness about the great thing Dr ogudugu has done how Dr ogudugu brought back her lover back into her arms within 48hours,when i had that goodness i decided in contacting Dr ogudugu immediately,Because i was desperate in getting in touch with him,So i got in touch with him,Which then i told him my problem and he promised in bringing back kelvin back to my arms within 48hours,And then when i had that Kelvin would be back to my arms within 48hours i was so happy and waiting to feel Kelvin,And really Kelvin came into my arms within 48hours,Begging me for forgiveness,i was so happy when i saw Kelvin now my lover is fully back to my arms due to the help of this great man Dr ogudugu who has bought back happiness into our great country(USA)Please friend in need of help you don't need to go far all you need to do is for you to kindly contact Dr ogudugu for help,Because he his trust worthy and straight forward,You can contact(oguduguspelltemple@gmail.com) he said he can cast the following spell , such as, to bring back your love one,lost money,get rich,get go result,get good job,get good husband,build and buy a car. etc, just contact him and tell him what you need, i am so happy to advertise for him or you can also call his mobile number +2347051611888

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate!