Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


I'm linking up with Cara from The First Grade Parade! Sometimes I wonder what teachers did before blogs and pinterest! Seriously, these have helped me become a fun and creative teacher! I am inspired by all the cute and creative ideas and love spending too much money on TPT! (Hence I've be lacking in my own creations! lol)

So here are my Teaching Favorites... {click on the links provided for the original post!}

I love this idea for introducing new letters! This idea came from Tammy at Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten!
When introducing each letter, have the kids names written on sentence strips. If they see that letter in their name, they put it above the line. If it's not in their name... they below the line. I love how she used a letter card and picture at the top, as well as the adorable border as the "dividing line!"

This next one is from Cara at The First Grade Parade...
 I love the song she came up for teaching syllables and totally have the pack from Growing Kinders that she got the pictures from! (She also has great "Labeling" lesson on this post!

And here is one I'm obsessed about!!! The pinterest link didn't go back to a blog, so if anyone knows where this derived from, PLEASE let me know!!!  I am totally going to create these for my classroom! So great!


My favorite FOODIE pins...

I want these now... 

Someone at my school makes these all the time and they are amazing!



My favorite FASHION pins...

Want it all....

with these nails! <3


 My favorite PRINTABLE pin...

Adorable quotes for the classroom by Fun in First
My favorite QUOTABLE pin...
My favorite FUNNY pins




My favorite HOME DECOR pin
I totally want to do this to my bathroom!


My favorite PRODUCT pin

I love HIMYM!!!
Big Bang Theory = My favorite!

To see what else I am pinning.. you can follow me HERE!

Now it's your turn! Go link up with Cara and show us your favorite pins!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for introducing letters, thanks for sharing!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through this Linky and I am your newest follower! Your blog is soooooooo adorable.Oh.My.Goodness. I just love it! I also love your pins, so great!!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! Especially the nail one... I have it on my list, too!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.