Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Classroom Pictures 2013-14

Hey all! I've been lucky enough to work in my classroom all week and got a lot done! =) Here are some pictures of how it looked when I left today... (you can click on each photo to enlarge it)
My awesome new behavior chart and word attack buddy posters!

Our "writing" wall... the kids names and picture will go in these pocket charts =)

I'm going to post our anchor charts of the week on the board to the left and the chart on the right is our station rotation chart.

Lots of color, just the way I like it!


I love my little white shelf with the purple and blue baskets next to that blue border- So fun!


Specials schedule! I love how it turned out! This was a Gleadall original idea! No pinterest here!

Calendar and morning meeting area...

LOVE my new ABC wall cards

ABC tubs are all ready for the beginning of the year!

ABC tubs, Letter of the Day chart and I'll post our weekly sight words in the apple chart!

Literacy tubs, journals and clipboards underneath the calendar area.

Math tubs, good listener rules and our pocket chart where I plan to post poems and such we can use in whole group!

My teaching books, easel and Grandpa's rocking chair

Reading center (big books and library) with pointers... whiteboards, markers and "erasers" (aka: tissues) on the big book cart.

I'll put our listening center on the trapezoid table. Small group table is the left. Reading buddies are on top of the middle wall. Thanks to my momma, sisters and BFF for them!

The pocket chart center in blue, red pocket chart is where the kids will keep their library folders and put their library books to return when they start checking out books. The birthday chart and Bear Bucks chart is in the middle.

I'm going to post "Bee-utiful" Work in the middle of the bulletin board with the bumble bees. Kids mailboxes are on the counter with writing paper, turn-in basket and writing portfolios container. Bumble Bees inspired by First Grader, at last!

Housekeeping center- plan on posting kids' work on this bulletin board!

This area is clearly "under construction"... lol

LOVE my new supply labels! This is where I'll store the kids' extra supplies throughout the year til they need them.

View from the back playground door- still need to put out the chair pockets mom made last year. (FORGOT them at mom and dad's house! oops!)

Another view from my back playground door

Indoor recess toys are all organized!

Love my Welcome sign

So happy how far it's coming along already! Updates to come next week!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome looking room - except now I'm like "AAAHHHH". I'm still teaching summer school - 1 more week!
    I would love to get a better look at whats in your ABC tubs, literacy tubs and math tubs :)

    Thanks - Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! And I'll try to remember to take pics of my tubs next week! =)

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the punctuation posters?! I love them and would love to get them!

    I am not sure if it notifies me when you respond, but please email me at kmg258@gamail.com

    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks so organized and colorful!!! You've created an awesome learning environment for your students!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    Welcome To First Grade Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, Jessica! You have to feel SO GOOD about all that you've done. It is just adorable and so welcoming. YAY!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it is looking so good! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures.


    Meagan
    Oodles of Teaching Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so nice! We aren't allowed to have anything taped/stuck/put on our walls. Bulletin boards and cupboards, only. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your organized room! I am curious about your center chart...Did you create those cute rotation cards or did you buy them? I also loved your posters on how to be a good listener. I would love to get my hands on those too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can email me....my email is ashanahan123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with your blog and i will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up your work. michael kors outleti love your content & the way that you write. funny jokes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Likes enormously strengthen the name within your internet website page and together with the acceptable assortment depend; plenty of persons are likely to be drawn to your account. The firms that provide these expert companies, will give you with non-automated or robot likes and provide you with authentic Instagram likes. instagram likes The great issue about this is normally that they may be truly right away delivered for the account and that usually means you will not need to attend that considerably. And when you're a business, expanding your Instagram likes might be advantageous.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.