Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to School Finds =)

I wanted to show you all the fun things I have bought for the beginning of the school year! The sad part is, I am now broke for the next two weeks... so printing and laminating will have to wait til the day before Open House! Yikes! But it will be ok! ;)
I hit up the teacher store after an inservice last week and bought these two posters and some more polka dot borders like last year! I loved all the new ones they have out, but couldn't get myself to change the entire theme of my classroom!

Couldn't pass up this adorable welcome sign and bright colored chevron chart! I blurred out my room number for safety reasons! ;)



Here are some cheap finds from the Dollar section at Target!
I have a first day of school craft in mind for the little foam school buses! I plan on using the pipe cleaners and beads to make number bracelets! =) All found in the Target dollar section!

Stocked up on pocket charts (love that blue!) and a bunch of stickers in the Target dollar section!

Bought these for the kids to use as counters! =)

I went to Walmart to get a class set of clipboards for next year so we can do more work on the carpet! =) I also found these while I was there...
I found these tiny little clothespins at Walmart in the office section... so had to grab them! And stocked up on my favorite colored expo markers! =)

I plan on having a Pirate theme in my classroom so I thought the banner would be adorable to hang up on each child's birthday! had to grab the napkins too for 50 cents!

Found this at Walmart... Can't wait to use it for subtraction fun!


And this is basically the only DIY I had time for this summer. I bought some adorable scrapbook paper and thought about making clipboards... but decided against it b/c it was so much work to do one! haha!
Finally go around to making a first day of kindergarten frame for pictures this year!


I also wanted to share pictures of my planning binder I put together! You can find these on my TPT store for FREE! =) 








I've got some new items listed on my TPT store and will try to post about them tomorrow in case you are interested! =)

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! Your frame turned out beautifully!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those teeny tiny clothespins. Sometimes I use them to hang up projects, but I never have found a use for them that I am thrilled about. Please post if you do!
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.