Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

ABC goodness!

As the end of summer approaches (insert tears here).... I have been busy getting things ready for the beginning of the school year! I wanted to share with you a few items I have added to my TPT store! =)

The first is some simple tracing pages. I'm going to print them off in color, slip them in some page protectors and put them in a binder! Instant center! This will be one of the ABC tub options for my kiddos.


The next item is some polka dot Alphabet cards for my classroom! I know there are a ton of adorable ones out there, but I really wanted something that had both the long and short sound for the vowels... with the vowels in red. So I had the clipart, so I just made them up for myself! I have polka dot ones up now... but I also created some in chevron for one of my best friends, so that will be posted later today in case you are interested!

I've also cute-ned up my word attack posters! I LOVE them and can't wait to post these in my small group area! =) Can you tell that I love color?

I also added a tracing book and ABC chart to my Common Core Letter Sounds pack since last summer! There is a whole bunch of goodness in this pack! I'll show a few pictures so you can get an idea of what's in it because TPT only allows me to share 3! 

You can see a few pictures of the wall cards included in this pack HERE

This pack also includes flashcards for both uppercase and lowercase letters...

Sorting mats..... (there are many more! This is just a preview.)


A page of letters for each letter of the alphabet to sort...


Beginning sound sorting cards 

Another sorting mat...



If you like what you see, head on over to my TPT store! You can also click on any of the pictures!


Hope you are all enjoying your summer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lightbulb freebie! Perfect for the first few weeks of school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lightbulb freebie? I'm not sure what you are talking about Stephanie! ;) lol
      Jessica

      Delete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.