Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

One more week!

Hey friends!!! I just wanted to remind you that Google Reader will be closing down on July 1st! That means you have ONE week from today to transfer your google reader data to a new feed so you can read all your favorite blogs in one place! I'm using bloglovin. If you are too, you can follow me quick and easy by clicking the photo below! (I also have this on my sidebar for future reference!)
Follow on Bloglovin
 

If you haven't created an account yet and want to learn how... it's so easy! Check out my good friend Katie's "how-to" by clicking her blog button below....
Little Warriors
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on Google Reader. I have been "stalking" posts about it today and it sounds like we need to do it. Putting it on the to do list~
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate!