Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Flashback through the year

Thank you all for your kind words on my most recent post! It's so nice to know that so many of you cared enough to leave a sweet comment for me! =)  I'm officially on summer break and enjoying a nice weekend of camping in the country with one of my best friends and her family in middle Tennessee!

Today, I wanted to share some pictures of anchor charts I have made the past school year that actually turned out pretty cute! Most of them I got from other blogs and I will try my best to give credit where it's due!!! =) Don't ya'll just LOVE pinterest?!


I had a sub that day... she did a pretty good job with her illustrations! =) This chart was inspired by this cute one found here!

I tried to draw my best! This chart was inspired by Kindergarten Kindergarten!
How we introduced addition equations! =)



This is what we did at the end of the school year for retelling a story! This was another chart idea from Life in 1st Grade!
We created this venn diagram to compare and contrast what it was like in Kindergarten and what it will be like in 1st grade!
This chart REALLY helped my kinders understand how to find the main idea of a story!!!! Thanks to one of my FAVORITES: Life in First Grade!
This was a great chart to introduce details for a main idea! The kids did an awesome job!

We used the examples found HERE to come up with details for our Main Idea after reading some non-fiction texts!
I didn't have time to make this as cute as the others! =)
We did this several days in a row with different books! The kids really started to get the hang of it! =)
Here's a cute one we came up with when we were learning about digraphs! =)
The kids loved this one! =) Idea from HERE!
Our school librarian gave us this idea!
Loved these two No David chart idea from Cara Carroll! It really helped my kids with making inferences!

This was a graph we made for the beginning of the year for our opinion writing on what was their favorite book and why.
This one was from Cara Carroll! I was so proud of this one I didn't throw it away! 


2 comments:

  1. I have a linky on my site about looking back at our year, if you would like to join & link this up here: http://teachertakers.blogspot.com/2013/04/backward-forward-linky-please-join-in.html

    love all the anchor charts!!! :)

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberlee! I joined up! =)

      Delete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.