Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas fun- Wrap up!

Hey friends! So it's back to the daily grind today! (The alarm is going to go off way to early this morning, and all the sleeping in over break is going to catch up with me!) Thankfully, it's just an in-service, so I won't have to be too energetic with the kiddos just yet! They'll be back on Monday. But I wanted to share a few pictures of some more Christmas things we did! They are all pinterest-inspired!!! =)

First is our name trees! One of my colleagues found this idea on Miss Kindergarten's blog

 Here's the kiddos working hard...



I loved how these 2 added some more details... too cute!!!





We also made these ADORABLE elves... but they took us way too long, so I probably won't make them enxt year! 

On one of our last days before break, we had a lot of fun doing all the Pete the Cat Saves Christmas activities foudn on Heidisong's blog! =) One activity we did was draw their favorite part of the story after I taught them how to draw Pete! They LOOOOVED it!

And last but not least! Here is a few pics from our Polar Express Day! We had SO much fun and it was the same day as our Holiday party!!!
The room all set up the night before!
They were so excited!!! I kept it a surprise for them until that morning!!!

Hot chocolate time! Look at all of those happy faces! =)
I was bummed because I had 6 kids out that entire week. (The flu spread like wildfire in my class! So I hope the kids who had it, have kicked it to the curb so we can have a great start to our year!)

OH! And I can't forget their cute little baggies we made for the party. It's nothing fancy, but they were so excited to use a little bit of paint! I called them over during the movie one at a time to come make them! They are supposed to look like Christmas lights! hehe



And here's a HILARIOUS group pic of us wearing their Rudolph hats- one of the boys told me "Ms. G- I can't wait to wear our party hats!" (while waiting for them to dry.) It was so precious!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like the kids had a blast! I love the Pete the Cat pictures!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees turned out cute, glad you liked my idea! I would appreciate a link back to my blog post so that others can benefit from it too :)

    http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2012/12/winter-craft-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I actually didn't see where the pin originated b/c one of my colleagues found it! =) I loved how simple it was! The kids could do is completely on their own! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.