Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

MPM School Supplies

Hey all!!! I apologize for my leave of absence in the blogging world! I have been working so hard on my masters and teaching my heart out to my students, that I have literally had no energy when I finally have a minute to myself. All I want to do is go to bed at the end of the day. (Which I am sure most, if not all, feel the same! So I don't know how ya'll do it! =)

But I promise, one of these days I'll be back with some great stuff to share! =)

For now, I'm back for a quick post to share this WONDERFUL website I just ordered some construction paper for my classroom from. It's called http://www.mpmschoolsupplies.com/
Just click the link and it'll take you there!

If you like what you see, they are offering 10% off your first 10 orders by clicking this link: http://www.mpmschoolsupplies.com/redeem/S1210UIMCJPWZ

It was SO easy to find what I was looking for! I just typed what I wanted in the search bar and WAAA-LAH! Several options to choose from. I was very happy to see the variety of brands and prices they offered as well. I went with my usual brand of construction paper and checking out was a breeze!
I literally got the box on my doorstep just a few days later and everything was intact and great quality! I would definitely recommend this website for any teacher friends, or anyone looking to buy anything educational!

So what are you waiting for? Go on and check them out! =)

Have a wonderful weekend!

With lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    We're thrilled that you had a positive shopping experience at MPM School Supplies! Thanks so much for taking the time to check out our teacher store and for sharing your thoughts about the process. I can imagine that teaching keeps you busy enough, but working on your masters and with the holidays right around the corner, we sincerely appreciate your time and feedback!

    Hope you have a lovely holiday season,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.