Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Number 1-10 Journal Pages

I wanted to share something that I created for my kindergartners because they are having a lot of trouble with identifying and counting numbers 0-10. We have been working on them for a month and are going to continue at our school! We explained to our administration that we understand how important it is for the kids to really know their numbers in Kindergarten b/c 1st grade and on don't have time to re-teach it any more b/c of common core. So we are re-teaching every week until the kids have got it! So i created these little journal pages and posted them on TPT to help my kiddos. So if you think you could use them in your classroom, take a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.