Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where I Teach

So ya'll have seen a lot of pictures of my classroom already- but I have a few updates for ya! 
I got the kid's names up on my word wall!

My mom finished the chair pockets for my student's chairs! She is so amazing!
So fun and colorful!


Student supplies are organized!


Clean desktop!

My inspiration

Library Center is clean and organized!







And we are using these pouches to hold their crayons, scissors, glue sticks and pencils. They are working GREAT! I haven't found ONE crayon on the floor this year yet and we've been in school for 2 weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Your prayer is so neat! Where did you get it from? I loved to use it, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zippered pouch idea is great! I am going to add that to my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m just droppin by to say hi! I love how colorful your room is! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica!!!
    Your room looks great!! Where did you get your listening center signs???? I might need a copy of those!!!;)
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your room layout! YOur blog is fabulous! YOu have inspired me in so many ways! Keep posting.

    I am new to my own blog: http://sweetkinders1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.