Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tell me more, tell me more!

I'm going to join up with cool crowd and join Mrs. Lemon's Tell me More linky party and share 10 random things about myself! =)


  1. Not to toot my own horn or anything but my sister Erica and I's picture {see below} was on the beginning credits of the NBC show "Best Friends" for the first few episodes! {She sold it to awkwardfamilyphotos.com} We're also on a puzzle (also pictured), calendar and greeting cards. I think it's hysterical!
{TOOT!}


2. I am getting ready to start my masters in Early Childhood Studies: Administration, Management and Leadership! This girl is going to run a preschool one day! =)

3. I've run a 1/2 marathon. (Okay... well I walked a lot... but ran too! haha) It's the proudest moment of my life- to know that I CAN do it and plan to again one day! One of my favorite people ever stuck with me through the whole thing, even though she could have finished a lot quicker without me! She kept me going when I was ready to keel over and die. haha We made it in 3 hr and 38 minutes! We were in the 31st corral and didn't start for an hour after the 1st corral when the clock started! {This was the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in Nashville- April 25, 2009.)

4. I want to go steal adopt some orphans from Haiti. Seriously... I went in the summer of 2006 and thought about putting them in my suitcase! Aren't they so pitiful? No worries- I got them smiling and giggling right after this picture was taken!


5. My favorite season, hands down, is FALL! I mean... look at my backyard....

Need I say more????

6. My kindergarten team are some of my best friends... seriously....  =)
Me and Lisa!

Me with Lyndsi, Sarah and BETHANY! ;)
THE WHOLE 2011-12 TEAM!
7. My family enjoys being very cliche. Carving pumpkins in fall? CHECK! Christmas sweater parties? CHECK! Color easter eggs? CHECK!
Taking cheesy family photos- CHECK!

 8. My niece gets her good looks and sass from me...


9. I hate Christmas time. 


{Clearly I'm joking...}

10. I have to tell myself this DAILY. 

Well there ya go! Aren't you glad you stopped by? 
Hope you enjoyed learning some randomness about me... Now it's your turn! Tell us about yourself! =) 

5 comments:

  1. I love the awkward family photo!!! That is too funny!

    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your childhood photo with you sister is precious! That backyard view is amazing-I just love fall, too! Have you gotten into your classroom yet? I am getting nervous. It is fun to make and plan at home, but totally different when I step into school. It seems like you have a great family-your family photos are treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my goodness thank you so much for a needed smile. The awkward photo and your "I hate Christmas" photo literally made me laugh out loud. And I wish I could jump into that photo of you in Haiti and take some of those precious babies home. The little ones with the striped shirt and flower shirt especially. They both remind me of my youngest daughter.

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your sister's photo is adorable! LOL. I love that it ended up in a puzzle! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G. I LOVE the awkward family photos books! They have them in the Urban Outfitters by my house and I love looking at them! I am glad to know I know someone that is in that book! :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.