Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

MONTHLY DRAWER FREEBIES!!!

I created some adorable monthly 3 drawer labels I am going to use to sort my centers and such next year! I actually have boxes full of files and such I plan on sorting through this summer- so I can get them all ready for the school year! =)

I am sharing my creations as a freebie for you today! =) I was inspired by all the other adorable ones I saw out there! =) Keep in mind, they are large, so to save ink and make them fit in the drawers like you see above, I printed them 2 on a page... (if you have the latest update of adobe, when you go to print them, there should be an option called "page sizing and handling" and underneath that heading, I click on  "multiple" so I can have 2 on a page! =) We do this often at school to save ink and paper too! =)   Well, that's it for today! I'll be back later this week with more cute stuff to share with you all! =)

YOU CAN FIND THESE ON MY TPT STORE. =)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the monthly labels. It is my plan to organize center games as well. Thanks for saving me some time making labels. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty labels! Thanks so very much!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. These labels are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your monthly labels, thanks! And I thought my lunch was early at 11!! Wow!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I have been using file cabinets but I like this idea much better - easier to use and store ideas instead of just documents! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the drawer idea for storing centers/stations! Even though today was the last day of school, I spent a couple of hours this afternoon thinking about my theme and classroom setup for next year:-). I am going out to buy these drawers next week!

    Sunshine, Sand and Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for these awesome labels!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.