Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grand Opening!

Hey all! I've finally got my TPT store up and running!!! You can check it out here:

Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st - Back to School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

I've got the binder covers and spines on there! I am so excited!
Since I'm just starting out on there, please let me know if you see anything I need to fix or have trouble downloading! I want ya'll to be happy with what you purchase! 
I will be working more this summer on some goodies! 
Leave me some feedback!

Thanks for all your sweet comments last night! I appreciate them so much!!! Ya'll are encouraging rockstars!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is so exciting, I am proud of you!
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute things! I have already downloaded the drawer cart and the clip chart! I have the other two in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Congrats on your new store! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on opening up your TpT store!

    my email is miss wold@gmail.com (I can't believe I forgot before!)

    ✪ Miss W

    Miss W Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just made my life easier. I have already got it purchased and downloaded. Fixing to print and laminate. How you don't mind, but I plan to blog about my project. Look out Office Depot I coming to buy some binders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on opening your store. It looks as beautiful as your blog!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine are posted- these are too cute!
    www.kindertrips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing your TpT store. I'm a TN teacher too! :-) I'm adding myself to your followers!
    Hope you'll come by and say hi sometime!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jessica! I'm seeing your binder covers everywhere! Love them!
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.