Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you sooo much for your donations to my donorschoose project! It was fully funded over the weekend and I couldn't be more excited! =) The kids will be so psyched to have a bookshelf for their books (which are currently in a big basket on the floor which can get VERY messy with all the reading going on in our class! *wink*) And the other great materials I can use to help them read! I cannot wait to get that Lakeshore box!!! YAY!

Now off to finish up my lesson plans for the week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm thankful you got it all funded! So excited for you and the blessed kiddos that get to call you their teacher, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your project being funded! It's such a great feeling, isn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your blog 15 minutes ago and have been reading through it for 15 minutes nonstop. Just wanted to let you know. Great stuff!

    - Lisa
    a teachers bag of tricks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing the Versatile Blogger Award with you! Hop on over to my blog to pick up the button and get the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting funded! It's always a great feeling. Now on to the Thanks You packet :)


    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.