Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer To-Do List

  1. Plan my writing lessons for next year 
  2. Read my 2 novels that I purchased LAST summer but never got to! 
  3. Read Debbie Diller's new math book and re-read her small group and lit center books.
  4. Go to the gym atleast 3 times a week.
  5. Take Gus Gus *my dog* on a walk when I don't go to the gym.
  6. Put air in my bike tires and use my bike! haha
  7. Visit my BFF in Alabama.
  8. Get a new dress for my college BFF's wedding this July.
  9. Spend more time with my friends and don't be a home-body!
  10. Work on my tan! ;) 
  11. Keep up with my landscaping around the house.
  12. Paint my ceilings.
  13. Touch up my patio furniture.
  14. Powerwash my house and deck.
  15. Stain the deck. 
Okay.... this is enough- I'm stressing myself out! haha =) Head over to the Littlest Learners blog to join the linky party and share your summer to do list! 
I am really looking forward to the summer! I'm going to Florida on Wednesday and I'm soooo excited! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have got some great ideas for how to spend your summer. I just found your blog on this link and am now following it. I am also a teacher. I teach in SC and this will be my second full year teaching.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested to hear about your writing lessons. I feel like that is something I am lacking on. We also use SF to teach reading and using their writing portion in not always the best.

    Also-- I live in AL! Small world. I hope you have fun on your visit! I live close to Annison/Oxford area.

    Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas!
    Megan
    caulderm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.