- Plan my writing lessons for next year
- Read my 2 novels that I purchased LAST summer but never got to!
- Read Debbie Diller's new math book and re-read her small group and lit center books.
- Go to the gym atleast 3 times a week.
- Take Gus Gus *my dog* on a walk when I don't go to the gym.
- Put air in my bike tires and use my bike! haha
- Visit my BFF in Alabama.
- Get a new dress for my college BFF's wedding this July.
- Spend more time with my friends and don't be a home-body!
- Work on my tan! ;)
- Keep up with my landscaping around the house.
- Paint my ceilings.
- Touch up my patio furniture.
- Powerwash my house and deck.
- Stain the deck.
Okay.... this is enough- I'm stressing myself out! haha =) Head over to the Littlest Learners blog to join the linky party and share your summer to do list!
I am really looking forward to the summer! I'm going to Florida on Wednesday and I'm soooo excited!