Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update on my organized classroom!!! =)

A view of my desk when it's NOT covered in a pile of papers! =)

It might have been a good idea to take this AFTER I cleaned up the recess toy shelves, haha!

Check out my small group organization!!!! I just realized I had that large green 3 drawer thing that empty... so I'm storing all my small group things in there now! YAY!
Whole group area

Some positive reinforcement... when a table is following directions- they earn a monkey on their table sign! =) If they earn 5 by the end of the day, everyone at that table gets a prize from the treasure box!
They were SO close today!

My stations rotation chart! The animals match the animals on our literacy center tubs and math tubs! 
The pink tubs are for literacy and the green are for math!
Just an idea for indoor recess.... I use this to assign kids centers at the beginning of the year and for my subs to use if needed--- I have been letting them choose lately b/c they are pretty good about cleaning up and such now! =)

Looks so much better now! I even organized my CDS today! =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your class. I can't wait to read the rest of your blog.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I ♥ your barrel of monkeys idea!!!! I might have to steal this one:)
    THANKS!!!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and 'hatas' don't hate! If it's spam- it WILL be deleted.